Thursday, July 1, 2010

Soccer "Good Memories"

I am not a big soccer fan, but the world cup is a totally different story. All the teams in the world cup play very hard in order to accomplish the cup. Since Peru is not in the world cup, my favorite team in the world cup is brazil. When I was a little boy, I used to buy soccer magazines, and cut the pictures of the player from Brazil, and paste them in the top of my bed. I remember when I was 9, my dad took me to the stadium to watch Brazil playing against Peru. Unfortunately, Peru lost 3-0. However, I saw playing to Ronaldo , Roberto carlos , Edison, and much more. I remember that I was very happy just to see them, and I didnt care that Peru was loosing the game.
I rememenber this game like one of my best memories from my childhood.


4 comments:

  1. hahahaha That sounds funny: "I was so happy and I didn't care that Peru was losing.." :D
    Thanks for supporting my country in the world cup! I hope we win this time!!! by the way, there is a game against the Netherlands tomorrow moring, at 10. Let's rock Braziiil!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not fun of soccker also, but sometimes is good to watch some game, especially when is the World Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is still Brazil in the World Cup? Personally, I don't fallow games but I heard that they are gone, I think they are a rally good team as usual :) USA went home already too. Have fun watching the World Cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i have to say that my favorite team was always spain and germany. I was glad that spain won. Eventhough i am mexican, i don't like how mexico plays.

    ReplyDelete