Friday, July 16, 2010

August is almost here

well, I can wait to be in August. I am taking a month vacation from work. Plus, School will be over, so I will all the month all by myself. I need some vacation after working 2 years without stopping, and I feel this month is going to be unforgivable. I am plannig to go to the beach, and six flags with my friends. Plus, I am going to Canada in the third week of August with my cousing and her boyfriend. We are going to the Niagara Falls, and to the Zoo in Toronto. This zoo is the the third biggest zoo in the world, so as you can imagine is huge. I am going to take a lot of pictures, and I will enjoy the most that I can. Well, I hope that you guys have plans too.

Lets have some fun, and enjoy life. lolllllll

3 comments:

  1. "Everyone needs some rest from time to time", these words I just add to my post. I was on such a nice vocation on last weekend. That wasn't so long, but I got rest. Have fun on your vocation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great for You that you are going for the vacation and one month is wonderful! I'm kind of jealous. I will have just one week of vacation in August. And Canada is a good destination for vacation. I have never been there but I wish to go there some day. Have a lot of fun and enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dag!!! two years without vacation thats to much. I hope that you don't like it somuch that you don't want o work anymore LOL!!

    ReplyDelete