Friday, July 9, 2010

Looking Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you feel sometimes that your mind is in blank?
I do sometimes. well, It has been 2 years since I came to here, but I felt
that I have been here longer. When I look back, I realized that I accomplishedsince I start studying English at the NCC. I feel more confident expressing my ideas with the people around me. Plus, I have a better job, and I am almost done with School.
Thanks god, everything work out for me, and I wish the best for everybody around me too.
Sometimes, I felt kind of depressed, and I wanted to give up. However, I was very lucky to have a family, and friends who are always close to me to give me his best advice .

2 comments:

  1. That is great for YOU that YOU are very positive. Keep it up! I'm glad that YOU reach some of your goal and I know that there are millions more to go and I wish YOU luck. YOU can accomplish a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER GIVE UP!!! The atcome of what you have bein fighting for will be priceless, and you will enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete