Thursday, July 1, 2010

The last Air-bender !!! Amazizng

I am so excited to go to the theater, and watch this movie. When I was little I used to watch the cartoon, and since that I got amazed with it. This movie is about a person who can manage the four elements: air, water, earth, and fire. He has to fight against the fire lord who wants to be the king of the world. The fight between them is amazing. I am positive that It will be one of the best movies that I will have ever seen.
I saw the trailer for the movie, and it looked awesome to me. What I like the most about this movie is that it will in 3D. I love 3D movie because they look so real. It is like you are part of the movie. well, Hopefully . I am going to watch the movie tomorow with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I know what movie you are talking about. And i hopw you write back about if the movie was good or not.

    ReplyDelete