Friday, July 9, 2010

A priceless gift!!!!


Well, my friend Sanjida delivered her baby this afternoon. Early in the morning, she was very nervious. This one will be her first baby, and she was very exciting to have somebody with your own world. She went to the Hospital at 3:00, and She left at 11:00. I went to the hospital at 10:00, and she was holding her baby. The baby was gorgeous. It was the first time that I have never seen a baby in the Hospital. Sanjida was so happy. She couldn't stop smiling, and her husband too. They said that Gob blessed them with him. Plus, her father's birthday was today. Therefore, She named the baby Joseph as her father. Her father died 3 years ago from a hearth attack, so she was so happy to deliver her baby today.

I think having a baby is a priceless gift from god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. owwwm, that's cute! :)
    I think it's a gift from God too. To have a baby must be priceless, you are right. I also think we can only understand it well when we have our own babies, at least it's what my mom says: "you will only understand what is to be a mother when you become one".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mounth ago I had a chance to see neew born baby. That was my friend's first baby. In that moment when I saw them, the mother was exhousted, but on the same way she was the happiest person I ever saw. The matternity is such as amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen a babie bein born from any friends. I think its a very priceless thing, but don't plan to experimented. If i could i will adopt but i will not have a baby.

    ReplyDelete