Friday, July 16, 2010

A big Dissapointment


Back in my country, I used to be a big fan of Wrestle-mania. I used to watch every single program, and I even used to practice their stunts with my brothers. I got amazed for all the movement they do, and how easy it seems to do it. Therefore, I always dreamed to go to watch them in person. My favorite ones were the undertaker, kane, and Rey Misterio. In March from this year, I took my brother for his birthday to see them in the Arena yard in Bridgeport, we were very excited,and we were expecting to see a great show. However, we had a big surprise. Their movement looked very fake. it seemed like everything was planned. It was like a circus show. We were so disappointed. Nowadays, I am still watching the show, but I don't as exited as I used to get back in Peru.

2 comments:

  1. Wrestling for me looks like dance :) kind of but I think there is some technique of fighting that is like a dance. People don't hurt each other just show off. I'm sorry that you got disappointed but it happens sometimes. We want to see something or do but when we see or do it actually it doesn't look so cool or exited like to was for example in TV. Anyway, I think you had a good time with you brother, so share the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrestling is big in mexico too, but i never liked it i don't know why.

    ReplyDelete