Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I almost cause an accident!!!!

For the last two days, it has been raining kind of hard, so I was driving very carefully because when the roads are wet, it is hard to have the control of the car sometimes. Today, I went to NCC in the mornig to get some book from the library. When I was comming back home, I got stuck in traffic. Plus, they were doing some work in the road, so the traffic was horrible. When I was ready to take the exit 15 of the I-95 a minivan who was going in the left lane crossed me. the minivan didnt even put his right light on. it just did it. I pressed the brakes, and my car stopp a feet away from it. I was so upset, and What piece me off the most was that the guy even call the police just to make sure that everything was all right. I lost 2 hours of my time, but anyways that happens sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. You were lucky. Yes, yesterday the surface was very slippery of the rain. I didn't have as much luck as you had. After work I was driving to 95 in the Westport. When I was trying to stop my car near to stop sign, my car didn't stop, was still moving slipperiness. Unfortunately I hit a car which was driving across. I didn't make big damage, I just scratched a little my car and his. The worst thing was that I was frighten. Now I know that I have to be very careful on the roads when is wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean!! and i am afraid of driving in the snow because i just started driving a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete